Office of Academic Affairs
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Office of Academic Affairs is consisted of four subordinate units, which are Registration Office, Curriculum Office, Publishing Office and Teaching & learning development Center. It is designed to help students solve their problem related to curriculum, admission and any other academic related issues. Our branch carries out world class service to the students, to allow them to fully engage in their school work without worrying about the rest.
- Registration Office: Recruiting, revision of policies and procedures of academic affair, students’ registration、students’ enrollment, students’ scoring, issuing the students certificate.
- Curriculum Office: Selecting courses/classes, mid-term and final term, students’ learning feedback form, evaluation of good teaching award, e-learning website reward, students competition reward.
- Publishing Office: Class Handout, publishing, digital Publishing, textbook subsidy scheme(For teacher).
- Teaching & learning development Center: Teachers’ professional development, teaching assistant training, students learning/study problems.
Regular Semester :Mon-Fri 0810~1700
Summer/Winter break:Mon-Thurs 0910 ~ 1200 1300~ 1600
- Registration Office : 886-2-25381111 Ext. 2111
- Curriculum Office : 886-2-25381111 Ext. 2211
- Publishing Office: 886-2-25381111 Ext. 2313
- Teaching & learning development Center: 886-2-25381111 Ext. 2611
Shih Chien University: No.70, Dazhi St., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10462
Registration Center : Building L, 1F
Curriculum Center : Building L, 1F
Publishing Center : Building L, 7F
Teaching & learning development Center: Building E, 3F